ATL Urban Farms Greenhouse
5 minutes from Gibbs Gardens in Ball Ground, Georgia
SUMMER HOURS EFFECTIVE JUNE 1ST:
PICK-UPS ONLY TUE-THU-SAT 9a-12p
No shopping in the greenhouse until temps are safer.
Contact us if other arrangements are needed.
- Conns Creek Road connects Highway 372 to Ball Ground and Yellow Creek Road which connects Highway 53 (north) and Highway 369 (south).
- Turn off Conns Creek Road to Fletcher Road next to Mica Baptist Church. (If you are travelling from Yellow Creek there is a “Road Closed” sign before Fletcher Road.)
- Travel approximately 1 mile and turn left onto Foster Coltrane Lane. We have a temporary sign at the turn off on Saturdays.
- Foster Coltrane is a one-lane paved road. Please drive carefully. There are several places to pass another car if needed.
- You will pass the driveway to 400 Foster Coltrane Lane and enter the next driveway on the right.
- Continue past the greenhouse to park and exit.
- See you soon!