Sweetwater & ATL Urban Farms
5 minutes from Gibbs Gardens in Ball Ground, Georgia
OUR GREENHOUSE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
TO SHOP SEEDLINGS & FRESH PRODUCE
Check our Calendar for Greenhouse Hours & Events
(Online orders ship on Tuesdays)
Contact us if other arrangements are needed.
- Conns Creek Road connects Highway 372 to Ball Ground and Yellow Creek Road which connects Highway 53 (north) and Highway 369 (south).
- Turn off Conns Creek Road unto Fletcher Road just before the Mica Baptist Church. (If you are travelling from Yellow Creek there is a “Road Closed” sign before Fletcher Road.)
- Travel approximately 1 mile and turn left onto FOSTER COLTRANE LANE, THE PAVED DRIVEWAY ON THE RIGHT. (The gravel drive to the left is Coltrane Drive.)
- We have a Caution One-Lane Driveway sign. Please drive carefully. There are several places to pass another car if needed.
- Around the bend and down the hill, go past the paved driveway to 400 Foster Coltrane (a private residence) and turn into a gravel opening in the fence next to the Sweetwater & ATL Urban Farms sign.
- This is a circular gravel driveway so drive past the greenhouse to the parking area.
- If you pass the first gravel opening , you can use the 2nd driveway but do not go past the 2nd driveway as it is very hard to turnaround.
- Contact us if you have any questions!