Sweetwater & ATL Urban Farms
5 minutes from Gibbs Gardens in Ball Ground, Georgia
OUR GREENHOUSE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
TO SHOP SEEDLINGS & FRESH PRODUCE
Check our Calendar for Greenhouse Hours & Events
Online orders ship on Mondays or Tuesdays.
Contact us if other arrangements are needed.
- Conns Creek Road connects Highway 372 (Ball Ground Hwy) and Yellow Creek Road (which runs N-S between Highway 53 and Highway 369).
- From Conns Creek Road turn on to Fletcher Road at the Mica Baptist Church.
- Travel approximately 1 mile and turn left onto FOSTER COLTRANE LANE.
- There are 2 driveways on the left, take the paved driveway for Foster Coltrane, not the gravel driveway for Coltrane Drive.
- Foster Coltrane is a one-lane paved driveway. Please drive carefully. There are several places to pass another car (which rarely happens).
- Go around the bend and down the hill and pass a paved driveway to 400 Foster Coltrane (a private residence).
- Just past the paved driveway is gravel opening in the fence with the Sweetwater & ATL Urban Farms sign.
- The circular gravel driveway goes past the greenhouses and circles back out to the road.
- Drive past the greenhouses to the parking area.
- If you pass the first gravel opening with the sign, you can use the 2nd driveway but do not go past the greenhouses as it is very hard to turnaround.
- Contact us if you have any questions!