Specifically designed for Tower Garden’s soil-less, aeroponic system, Tower Garden Mineral Blend supports superior plant growth and enhanced nutrition for your homegrown vegetables, herbs, fruits and flowers. Mineral Blend is shipped with each Tower Garden Growing System order.
Mineral Blend is essential to the success of your Tower Garden. And one order should last for about six months of continuous growing for a single Tower Garden.
- Mineral Blend A
Total Nitrogen (N) – 2.0%
• Calcium (Ca) – 1.0%
• Chelated Iron (Fe) – 0.05%
Derived from: Calcium Nitrate, Iron Sodium EDTA
- Mineral Blend B
• Available Phosphate (P2O5) – 1.0%
• Soluble Potash (K2O) – 3.0%
• Magnesium (Mg) – 0.5%
• Sulfur (S) – 3.0%
• Boron (B) – 0.01%
• Copper (Cu) – 0.001%
• Manganese (Mn) – 0.01%
• Molybdenum (Mo) – 0.0005%
• Zinc (Zn) – 0.005%
Derived from: Potassium Nitrate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Boric Acid, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Zinc Sulfate, Phosphoric Acid
In general, you should mix 20 mL of Mineral Blend A and 20 mL of Mineral Blend B with each gallon of water you add to your Tower Garden reservoir. But there are a couple of exceptions:
• For a Tower Garden full of small seedlings, use half-strength nutrients (i.e., 10 mL of A and 10 mL of B per gallon of water). After about three weeks, you can increase the solution to full-strength.
• During hot months—when the water evaporates from the reservoir more quickly—use half-strength nutrients (or add full-strength every other time you fill the reservoir).
California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 WARNING.