When will my order ship?
We (usually) ship orders on Monday or Tuesday each week using UPS 3-day Ground to eastern 2/3 of U.S. Click here to see UPS MAP where we ship.
- Cutoff is midnight Sunday to ship on Monday. If volume is especially high, some orders may ship on Tuesday.
- When you place your order you will immediately receive a confirmation email.
- When we ship your order you will receive another email with the tracking info.
- If you have a seedling emergency, email or call us and we will do our best to help you!
- PLEASE CHECK THE FORECAST FOR SEVERE WEATHER B/W ATLANTA AND YOUR LOCATION. We cannot be responsible for seedlings damaged by extreme hot or cold temperatures during travel.
Pick Up & Drop In Orders —
- When can I pick up my order or drop-in to shop?
- The greenhouse is open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
- We are also available by appointment. Email or call us to schedule an appointment. We will do everything possible to accommodate 🙂
- Go to Directions for detailed directions to the greenhouse.
~Got Questions? Check out our FAQs or contact us. ~
Our Policy for Shipping Live Plants – 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Our Responsibility: We will only ship the healthiest, highest quality seedlings. Minor stress like slight yellowing or wilting due to shipping is normal. Your seedlings will improve quickly when they are in your Tower Garden® with appropriate amounts of Mineral Blend and balanced pH.
- We reserve the right to make seedling substitutions when necessary.
- Your Responsibility: Open the box immediately and take a picture (just in case). Place the seedlings in your Tower Garden as soon as possible. Care instructions are enclosed with your order.
- We cannot be responsible for seedlings damaged by extreme hot or cold temperatures during travel. Before ordering please make sure weather conditions are acceptable for shipping live plants. The farther you are from Atlanta the more critical the travel time and weather.
- If you have any concerns, notify us via email at Support@atlurbanfarms.com with your pictures to help us help you. The pictures help us determine if we can improve something on our end.
- Replacement/Refund Policy: We will replace, refund or issue a gift certificate based on the circumstances, availability and your preference.
- Our #1 goal is happy, healthy customer with happy, healthy seedlings 🙂
If you have trouble placing an online order or have any questions,
please call Meredith 9 am – 2 pm (ish) ET at 404.800.4435
or email Support@ATLurbanfarms.com
We promise to answer the phone or respond asap!
What else can we do for you?
- Filling multiple towers on a regular basis? Ask us about wholesale prices for seedling pre-orders. We will seed what you want to deliver when you want.
- Need Show plants for an event? We usually need 2 weeks lead time to ship larger plants. Extra charge may apply.
- Seedling emergency? We will always go the extra mile to help.
- Have recommendations for seedlings? We are always looking for new plants and varieties!
- Have questions about your plants or towers? We love talking shop!
- Or just call to chat about gardening!
- We are here to serve you and serve with you!